What is SCRIP?
Scrip is simply a word that means “substitute money” – in other words, scrip is gift certificates from national and local retailers. They’re the same gift certificates that you buy at the store. Many popular retailers participate in our scrip program including Macy’s, King Soopers, Whole Foods, Noodles & Co., Starbucks and many, many others.
You’re probably asking yourself how these stores help us raise money. It’s simple — scrip participating retailers agree to sell gift certificates to our organization at a discount. Families like yours buy the certificates for full face value, redeem them for full face value, and our school keeps the difference as revenue.
- The retailer gets cash up front and repeat business…
- You get a portion of our profit credited to your child’s account, if you order online and pay with Presto Pay.
- Our school gets a regular source of revenue.
Questions? Email Scrip@DCSMontessori.org
- Click here and enter our enrollment code: C26AEDDE2155
- Next sign up to pay for your cards with Presto Pay* Presto Pay is similar to PayPal. It takes a while to set this up, as it’s a secure method of electronic payment from your checking account.
- Our school will credit you for 50% of the Rebate for each card you purchase online but ONLY if you use Presto Pay as payment.
Start earning $$ for yourself!
If you order your cards online and pay with Presto Pay*, we will even share the profits with you! As you order, you’ll see the rebate amount our school earns – twice yearly, we will credit your child’s account with 50% of the rebates you have earned!
*Paying with Presto Pay is not required when purchasing gift cards. You can opt to pay with check or cash at the front office. However, rebates will only be credited to those using Presto Pay.
Watch this 4 minute video to learn about Scrip – you will earn 50% of the rebate towards tuition or fees if you order with ShopWithScrip.com and use Presto Pay for payment.