It’s time to sign up for Summer Camps!
If you will be a DCS Montessori students next school year, we would love to have you in our camps!
There are 3 steps to enroll in a camp:
- VIEW the Summer Camps 2017 July
- SIGN UP for your camps – Enter your child’s grade for the 2017-2018 school year.
- ENSURE you have a Key Fob to enter our building – there will often be no staff to buzz you in during the summer. Need a key fob? <– click here and we will order one for you.
BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE… Click “Read More” below and keep reading…
Originally posted 3/1/17
- Sign into your account or create a new one
- If creating a new account, when asked about “Participant,” your name will show up. You will then click “Add Participant” and add your children to the list.
- When entering your child’s grade information, please use their 2017-2018 grade level.
- You will pay online with credit card (the system doesn’t accept AmEx). There will be a $1.00 fee per transaction.
- BE SURE TO READ the NEW Registration Policy and other policies before providing your electronic signature.
- We will be using this system frequently – so keep track of your User Name and Password.
- Contact Brycie if you need help.
Canceling your Camps: PARENT CANCELLATION: If you email email@example.com with your cancellation notice 14 or more calendar days prior to the start of your camp, a Cancellation Fee of 20% of the total cost of the camp will be assessed, per camp, per child. If notice is received less than 14 calendar days prior to the first day of your camp date, all sales are final and no refunds will be issued.
Summer Camp Updates
Updated on 7/08/17