Important dates for the beginning of the new School Year
June 10, 2017 5:33 am
- Our 2017-2018 Calendar can be viewed and downloaded if you just click Calendars in the Quick Links box to the left.
- The first day of school for K—8 students is Thursday, August 10th
- The first day of school for P3 students (3-year-old preschoolers) is Monday, August 14th
- The first day of school for P4 students (4-year-old preschoolers) is Tuesday, August 15th
- We will be having an Open House on Wednesday, August 9th – our Open House is a great time for students who are new to the classroom to meet their teacher as well as a few classmates. This includes all new students, as well as students moving up to 1st and 4th, and 7th grades. Also, if your child has a new teacher, they can come meet their new teachers!
- Primary (Preschool & Kindie) students visit from 12:00-1:00pm. Lower Elementary (1st-3rd grade) students visit from 1:15 – 2:15pm. Upper Elementary (4th-6th grade) students come from 2:30 – 3:30pm. Middle School – students can visit anytime between 1:00 and 3:00 pm
- Express Checkin will take place starting July 18th and ending on August 6th. This is a mandatory enrollment procedure where you provide us updated information about your child online. We will email you with details later this summer.
- Who will your child’s teacher be next year? If your child is new to our school or is moving up to 1st, 4th or 7th grades, you will find out this information in the Campus Portal soon after July 1st. New parents were emailed their login credentials on or soon after July 1st.
- Picture day will be on Tuesday, August 22nd, with make-ups on Friday, September 29th.
- During the summer, we will communicate other news with you via email—please be sure you can receive an email from the email address “email@example.com.”
- Back to School Night for Primary Parents – Parents of Preschool and Kindergarten students mark your calendar! Please make child care arrangements as this is for parents only. We hope you will be here on August 10th at 5:30 pm. We should be done by 7:30 pm.